• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Font Help

Marco

Need help with this font please.
Screenshot_20200809-205248_Messages.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Wow Marco! Have you considered what you put up as a sample and how most font IDs are done? There are only two out of four letters that are at all unique and the sample has effects applied to it that make using a comparing database search such as Find My Font software ( what many of us use) very difficult. There is also a small portion on the "E" missing. One wonders what you might have done to find a better sample or fix the one you put up so those of us who freely give our time to font IDs won't have to donate so heavily to help with your problem. One does wonder, however, what that has to do with the Signs 101 community's value then and now.

Marco

Wow Marco! Have you considered what you put up as a sample and how most font IDs are done? There are only two out of four letters that are at all unique and the sample has effects applied to it that make using a comparing database search such as Find My Font software ( what many of us use) very difficult. There is also a small portion on the "E" missing. One wonders what you might have done to find a better sample or fix the one you put up so those of us who freely give our time to font IDs won't have to donate so heavily to help with your problem. One does wonder, however, what that has to do with the Signs 101 community's value then and now.
Thank you Fred. I was frustrated, and wrote those words out of frustration, but this same message / response above would not have taken a week to reply. I thank you kindly, and appreciate you greatly. My apologies for such hard words. Thank you Sir.

SignosaurusRex

Marco, here's a screen shot of your sample with the effects removed along with a list of the top 30+ closest matches for individual characters according to the FindMyFont software, etc.

Attachments

• 8-16-2020 2-17-47 PM.jpg
    8-16-2020 2-17-47 PM.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 131