• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font ID help please

Msrae

Rae
Trying to identify this font. Super simple font, but the font ID sites are failing at any ID. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• WINNEBAGO MINNIE WINNIE PLAIN LOGO 1.1.jpg
    WINNEBAGO MINNIE WINNIE PLAIN LOGO 1.1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 301

SignosaurusRex

Doublewide (medium bold) from Betatype should work ....with a slight modification to the terminal on the G.
Winnebago is pre digital fonts era. Most everything like this was custom mods. to a typeface or someones personal rendition thereof when creating a brand.

Last edited:

Msrae

Rae
Doublewide (medium bold) from Betatype should work ....with a slight modification to the terminal on the G.
Winnebago is pre digital fonts era. Most everything like this was custom mods. to a typeface or someones personal rendition thereof when creating a brand.

Thank you! Yeah, I am finding most of these old logos to be hand crafted. I think I may be in pretty deep with this client. They have several older RV's with bad decals. I am finding I am having to re-do them by picture tracing and trying to do my best guess on the colors. I am not great at this process yet, but necessity is a great push for learning.