• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID help

Kerrylim

Anyone know the "Our Destiny" font ?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 111

SignosaurusRex

That does not match anything in my whole library! Its a very nice letter. Id like to know what it is if it is in fact an existing font. If the boat is hand lettered, I'd be willing to bet that its an individual creation. A larger pic would also be very helpful to see the serifs and other characteristics better

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The picture isn't big enough to see enough detail. What I can see is that it appears to be a mixed typesetting.

The "D" looks like Devinne Ornamented. The balance looks like a mixture of a Roman (straight up) font of a very heavy weight and an Italic version of the same font with the slant removed. The "y" has a ball terminus on the upper right stroke and the tail which only occurs in my library in italic versions. The sloping "e bar" is also a feature found often in italic and infrequently in roman versions of serif typefaces.

It's an interesting mix of typefaces that looks pretty decent.