• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Font ID please

Guam_Guy

Any ideas what this font may be?

Attachments

• ea76e887d66e36e5e8882ac73ceecceb.jpg
    ea76e887d66e36e5e8882ac73ceecceb.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 110

SignosaurusRex

You're right, I don't. Is there more to the story? I'm curious what the connection is between Versatile and Gotham, if any.

None whatsoever. Charles is a good friend and colleague of mine and I know for a fact that he created each and every character from scratch. Charles is a very highly respected and successful type designer.

shoresigns

None whatsoever. Charles is a good friend and colleague of mine and I know for a fact that he created each and every character from scratch. Charles is a very highly respected and successful type designer.
I should have phrased my previous comments better. I'm actually very interested in type design and type history, so I was genuinely curious if there was any connection between Versatile and Gotham. If you look at the following image, I'm sure you can understand why I thought there might be a connection. In my mind, I thought perhaps the designers of both fonts had both based their designs on the same source material, or that there was some connection I hadn't found.

versatile-gotham.png