• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Please

Sroufe7

Need a little help with this one guys. Someone else made the decal and a dog got a hold of it...opps.

Thanks!
Scott

Attachments

• DSC01371 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01371 (Medium).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 102

SignosaurusRex

The script is a bad knockoff of brush script. Something tells me that the main copy may also be a freebie "junk" font. Try a search at 1001freefonts. Sorry bro, I gotta go to bed, to tired to even think anymore! LOL****** Try talkin them into Serpentine or Crille. It'll look better.

Sroufe7

The script is a bad knockoff of brush script. Something tells me that the main copy may also be a freebie "junk" font. Try a search at 1001freefonts. Sorry bro, I gotta go to bed, to tired to even think anymore! LOL****** Try talkin them into Serpentine or Crille. It'll look better.

Thank you for your input. Both of your recommendations would look very nice! I will see what I can do.

Thanks again!
Scott