• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Please

ChicagoGraphics

Does anyone know what the name of this font is and where I might be able to find it.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Nation-1.jpg
    Nation-1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 68

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
How precise do you need to be?
Looks like Optima Bold to me...or some variation of that with deeper concave ends.

It should be a relatively Windows standard freebee. I remember buying a CD of about 200 good and 'proper' TTF fonts back in the Windows 3.1 days, for about $12, and it came on that.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Then maybe you need to keep looking then till you find an optima that does look like that.
(The word 'Thanks' might assist your feedback too.)
I'm not going to offer you any more ideas, sorry. Download optima and make your own variation of it then if my idea isn't good enough. It's not that hard. In fact you could vectorise all that by hand easily enough. Optima is like that.

Malkin

While I am certain that the sample was Gerber's version, those fonts can't be used outside of that program. Next best choice is something in the Zapf Humanist 601 font family, one of the Optima varients.