• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font ID ?

iSign

anyone able to steer me in the right direction on this one?
I know it's rather common & probably among my 600 installed fonts... but I had thought of Friz Quadrata at first, when I realized I was wrong... no more ideas of where to look were coming up for me, so I thought I'd try you folks before just going down the whole list aimlessly...

Attachments

• CLEAR MORTGAGE.jpg
    CLEAR MORTGAGE.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 140

Buddy

Fred.....you have to give some of the rest of us a fighting chance. You always win the 'name this font' contest !!

The rules should be....you have to give everyone at least 15 seconds head start before you come out with the name !! LOL

:thumb:

iSign

haha

thanks to both of you guys!

(I can't believe this... I had to have Serpentine identified for me here once already not too long ago... I'll be an old-timer soon... & I can't even blame paint fumes)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred.....you have to give some of the rest of us a fighting chance. You always win the 'name this font' contest !!

The rules should be....you have to give everyone at least 15 seconds head start before you come out with the name !! LOL

:thumb:

I did :rolleyes: ... the post was up for 17 minutes before I figured Doug might need to get the job out and couldn't wait much longer. I'll try to restrain myself in the future.