• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

Jackpine

Need some font help please.

Attachments

• Bowie Font ID.jpg
    Bowie Font ID.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 82

TimToad

That's the closest I could come up with using Find My Font software and I still think the W was a little off but it's really close. Tiki will probably nail it and we're probably both way off.

Is there a manual for Find My Font that I'm not seeing on the interface? I ordered it after seeing a few of you praise it and just can't get decent results out of how I'm trying to use it.

Is there a manual for Find My Font that I'm not seeing on the interface? I ordered it after seeing a few of you praise it and just can't get decent results out of how I'm trying to use it.

I'm not sure and although I've been impressed with it on several occasions, it doesn't always return good results. I have mine access both my font database as well as it's own online database and I still don't always get a match.