• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Id

cwa

I have lots of similar fonts but not this one. Seen this before but please id.
Thank you

Attachments

• Font ID.jpg
    Font ID.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 53

cwa

That was my worksheet. heres the font. Pardon the shadow.
Thanks

Attachments

• Font ID.jpg
    Font ID.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 55

Shovelhead

MAIANDRA....VERONIKA....cheap=A$$ system font that I never use therefore don't know the name....DAMNIT!!@!!!!!!!

cwa

MAIANDRA is on my worksheet, but it doesn't have the skewed u and the ends of letters are differant. Real close though. I started making by hand but better to have the font.
Good point - Maybe I can find it on someones office PC
p.s.Shovelhead yor avatar freaks me out!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Everyone please remove TEMPUS SANS from your system on three.....two.....one!

:thankyou:
but then what are we to do when someone brings a menu in like this????? everyone knows the customer is right, and any font we pick COULDN'T possibly be more legible or attractive that TEMPUS SANS

:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Jillbeans

Looks more suited to a Greek restaurant than a Thai, but the customer is always right!
Hey at least it's not Algerian.
Love....Jill

cwa

Yes this customer is acting on a clients behalf and the menu has been updated to this font and logo thus dictating the sign font.
If you look on the first pix I posted you will see I was gathering a couple of alternative fonts. 1) in case I could not find the exact font and 2) when I do a job like this I keep a file of fonts suited to say this type of restaurant. Better than going through all my fonts each time.