• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Matching Needed

Sk8board

Hi, can anyone help me to
find out what font this is?
I tried Incided901 font but not close enough.
The whole logo needs to be vectorised and only have
a low res word document.

Attachments

• Dougla Aviation.jpg
    Dougla Aviation.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 185

SignosaurusRex

LHF Brien (Regular Bold)

Fred, I'm afraid you and FMF have been duped. That is not LHF Brien.
The font is actually TF Avian ... aka... The Aeroplane Flies High ...aka... StingRay
This particular font was the one I was looking for in my very first S101 font help request when I joined the group.
Tikiboy and Shovelhead were the correct respondents.
LHF Brien is currently not offered by LHF as far as I can tell.

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 165

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, I'm afraid you and FMF have been duped. That is not LHF Brien.
The font is actually TF Avian ... aka... The Aeroplane Flies High ...aka... StingRay
This particular font was the one I was looking for in my very first S101 font help request when I joined the group.
Tikiboy and Shovelhead were the correct respondents.
LHF Brien is currently not offered by LHF as far as I can tell.

Well now there then ... you are right. I guess I will drop the FindMyFont folks a line about it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Reply from the FindMyFont folks:

Hi Fred,

and thank you for pointing out this.

We actually have this issue with more than one LHF Fonts and we try to fix them one by one. The family name shown on our site is in most cases read from an existing binary font file. There are many cases (10ths) of LHF fonts having this issue: Either they refer to a font which doesn't exist on LHF site, or the font exist but it's slightly different one! We haven't spotted the source of this problem (it happens only with LHF fonts) so the only solution is to fix them one by one, when somebody spots the difference and tell us about it.

Thanks again!