Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font Name?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by WVB, Jan 13, 2006.

1. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Here is a font I am looking for. I tried whatthefont but no luck. I know it is a font because another website is using it, unless he customizing all letters manually.....

webagent007.com out of Miami, Fl.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Anyone have any idea of this font name or possibly something close to it?

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Just talked to someone from their site... who won't give up the name of the font... he "can't remember" what his guy used when he designed the site, but it is a manufactured font-not one they created themselves. I know this doesn't help but at least you know for sure that it's available somewhere...

4. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    THX Stacy... It would be great to find out as I have A LOT of people locally who are into this type of scene DUB, 22"s etc. So I do a lot of decals for them. This is one I did this past weekend. 22'S in chrome and forte in silver-grey.

Attached Files:

5. TC49010

TC49010 Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Opps!! I did just the d to what the font and came up with monica as a close match then typed the word drop so you could see

[​IMG]

6. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Perhaps it is a mixture of fonts used together, not sure.. Close but no cigar =(

7. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    I have located said font as:

BD Sirca (Büro Destruct)

Thank you to all who have tried.