• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Name?

WVB

Here is a font I am looking for. I tried whatthefont but no luck. I know it is a font because another website is using it, unless he customizing all letters manually.....

webagent007.com out of Miami, Fl.

Attachments

• dropstars.jpg
    dropstars.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 135

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just talked to someone from their site... who won't give up the name of the font... he "can't remember" what his guy used when he designed the site, but it is a manufactured font-not one they created themselves. I know this doesn't help but at least you know for sure that it's available somewhere...

WVB

THX Stacy... It would be great to find out as I have A LOT of people locally who are into this type of scene DUB, 22"s etc. So I do a lot of decals for them. This is one I did this past weekend. 22'S in chrome and forte in silver-grey.

Attachments

• Forte'22.jpg
    Forte'22.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 98

TC49010

Opps!! I did just the d to what the font and came up with monica as a close match then typed the word drop so you could see

90d0cf5b9536dda10d4c4da7a13a6f8f.png

WVB

Perhaps it is a mixture of fonts used together, not sure.. Close but no cigar =(

WVB

I have located said font as:

BD Sirca (Büro Destruct)

Thank you to all who have tried.