• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Packages

SB Graphix

Does anyone have any suggestions about buying fonts. I am working on interior decor lettering as well as race car lettering. I have the basic Adobe fonts but I'm looking for some extreme fonts and some fun or cursive fonts for the walls. I know they are totally opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't have a ton of money to spend either due to recently starting the buisness. However, if it's a good investment I would consider it.

Thanks
SB

SignosaurusRex

Do yourself a favor by searching websites and especially font foundries such as ITC, Fonthaus, Letterheads, Font Bureau, SignDNA, TreacyFace, Esselte Letraset, Canada Type, Linotype, Elsner&Flake, Emigre, Paratype, Nicks Fonts, etc. Look at whats most popular from each, whats new etc. You'll also find some nice package deals as well as some quality "freebies".

Former member

Check out house industries. They make some great stuff, a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I have a couple of their collections and they have more than paid for themselves.

GK

1. 2 Peas In A Bucket
  2. A&S (Merchant Member here)
  3. Blambot
  4. Blue Vinyl
  5. Canada Type
  6. Chank & Blinc
  7. Comicraft
  8. Device
  9. Elsner+Flake
  10. Flat-It
  11. Font Bureau
  12. House Industries
  13. Insigne Design
  14. JukeBox
  15. Letterhead Fonts (Merchant Member)
  16. Mark Simonson Studios
  17. Nick Curtis
  18. P22
  19. Red Rooster
  20. Sign DNA
  21. Sudtipos
  22. T26
  23. Typadelic
  24. TypeSETit
  25. Typodermic
  26. Underware
  27. URW++
  28. Wilton Foundry / Robbie de Villiers
  29. You Work For Them
Ok, that was a pretty long list I know. They aren't all cheap either -- some of the collections they have to offer run into the thousands of dollars, but some of the best fonts you see in use come from the commercial foundries listed above.