• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font request for numbers

jkkt

Need some assistance in identifying the font labeled "style" shown below. Client has requested I use this one but not sure what it is.

Attachments

• Number-Choice-for-web_ezr.jpg
    Number-Choice-for-web_ezr.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:

PMG

from the looks of it all the fonts in that picture have the names next to them. Let me check my data base and see if its correct.....no luck here sorry i couldnt help

Last edited:

jkkt

I searched my database and the internet for a font called "style" and came up empty. While some of the names are accurate for the fonts shown, I don't think style is the name of that one.

Thanks for looking.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am unable to get an exact match on these but suspect that the 8 degree slant has been added. I would also suspect that if you took Arial, Helvetica or Swiss and added an 8 degree slant, that your customer would not have a problem with it.

Jillbeans

It also looks as if the client has been shopping online and that sample is clipped from the website they were looking at.
I'm with Fenris, I thought "athletic" but it doesn't match with Princeton or any of my block styles, even if I skew the bejeezus out of them.
Love....Jill

jkkt

Any other ideas? Swiss, Helvetica and Arial do not have the "square " six look and will not work.

mamos

It looks a bit like the UK number plate font

Licence Plate sorry

It is not exact but it could be tweaked

mamos

Attachments

• number plate font.jpg
    number plate font.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 46