• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font that looks like dripping mud from letters

JT

I am looking for a font that looks like dripping mud from the letters. Special request from a long time customer who builds 4x4 trucks. Any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

JT

I like it, but it seems more like running blood than mud. I want to buy it, but it says free and my program doesn't support .zip files. Now what?

JT

I tried that, but it didn't work. Is there anywhere that I could just buy a font? I haven't really done the zip file deal very often and i think it more of user error than the program.

Pat Whatley

I tried that, but it didn't work. Is there anywhere that I could just buy a font? I haven't really done the zip file deal very often and i think it more of user error than the program.
Ummm...if you insist on buying it I'm sure you can find somebody out there to unzip the file for you and email you the font. Heck, for $20 I'll do it for you. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, here are step by step instructions on how to do it... http://www.dafont.com/faq.php It literally takes less than a minute once you know what you're doing.