• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ???

SebastienL

I'm looking for the font for thes numbers. The text I know is HELLvetica, but the numbers have me stumped. These are going in a Museum; we are replacing some but not all the signs, so they have to match...

Since it's only numbers, the difficulty level is higher... So double bonus points to whoever gets it !
:thankyou::signs101:

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 70

SebastienL

Thank you Mr SignosaurusRex.

You're right, the 3 and 4 are Hoefler text... But not the 1 and 2. That's ok thought. I found the Museum's graphic specs catalogue in pdf format. I was able to extract the 1 and 2 from one of the pages.

SebastienL

Signosaurus, I bow to your knowledge of fonts. Turns out there are two different "1" caracters in Hoefler. When typing 1, I got the first caracter in the image below. But looking at a caracter map of said Hoefler text... there is the second 1. Which, like you said has the bottom serif chopped off.
:notworthy:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 68