• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FOR SALE - Roland Soljet PROIII XC540 Print & Cut - Great Shape - Birmingham, AL

MarkH42

We acquired a small competitor recently and they have a Roland Soljet PROIII XC540 Print & Cut. We have been printing with it and everything seems to work fine. The previous owner had it serviced several times a year and he was as meticulous as anyone I have seen about that sort of thing. The printer seems to be in excellent shape. We run print jobs on it every few days to keep ink flowing through the system. If you would like additional information, let me know. We can send a video of it running.

We are asking $8,200 in hopes of a quick sale before the end of the year. Let me know if you have questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Reply to this forum or call 205-458-0597 and ask for Mark.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 201
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 237

MarkH42

I was asked how many hours this machine had. After a quick tutorial on how to get to that information, we checked and it has 821 hours.