• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sold For Sale: SignLab 7 Vinyl

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
For Sale: SignLab 7 Vinyl This is a stand-alone full version of SignLab 7 Vinyl (cut only); not the watered down version intended to be used with Corel or Adobe.

Includes Installer DVD, USB Dongle, Font & Clipart DVD, Installation Manual, User Guide, and Original 3.5 Floppy Disk with License files. NOTE: License files will also be included on a CD (we transferred the license files to the CD from the floppy when we first got the software).

$350.00 includes Insured Priority Mail Shipping to US. If you're outside US, please contact me for shipping.

Start making money with it now, or upgrade to SignLab 10. I contacted CadLink with the dongle number and it is eligible to be upgraded to SignLab Vinyl 10 Pro for $550 plus shipping. Vinyl Pro allows you to utilize more than one plotter driver at a time (if you have multiple brands of plotters).

Best Option: It can also be upgraded to SignLab 10 Print & Cut for $550 plus shipping (Print & Cut retails for $2,500).

PM me, or email direct james(at)jarsa(dot)net. Make sure to put "SIGNLAB" in the subject line if you email me. Due to the sensitive nature of software, all sales final.

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 298
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 261
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 223