• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For the Guitar Pickers

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Don't bother reading unless you have the funds to experience a case of what musicians call G.A.S., Gear Acquisition Syndrome! I had a good friend who passed away last month after a second round of cancer. He was a prolific guitar collector, as I used to be when money was more plentiful. His brother, who I am also friends with, has enlisted me to help sell several guitars from my buddy's collection.

We have two exquisite high end Taylor acoustics. One of them is a limited edition called Builder's Reserve series Three which has an amp for the acoustic electric guitar. The amp is made of solid woods that matched those in the guitars construction. This set was limited to a total run of 30 and sold for $10,000.00 in 2012. My friend maintained his guitars in mint condition. I can put this incredible collectors dream set into anyone's hands for $4,800.00. The other Taylor was a custom factory order and I swear is the finest sounding guitar I've encountered in 50 years of playing. Original build cost was $6,000 but I can sell it for $3,000.00 (I'm also scheming to see how I can own it myself!). Last acoustic is a new condition Guild Doyle Dykes 12 string. Incredibly beautiful looking and playing 12 for $2,800.

Electric players are in luck too. We have a Fullerton reissue Fender 1957 Stratocaster that's in unplayed condition. The Fullertons are highly sought by collectors and a new condition Fiesta Red one is a very rare find. $4,600 for this one (others are asking up to 8 grand for ones with player wear).

If you have an interest and want to see pics of any of these PM me.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Don't bother reading unless you have the funds to experience a case of what musicians call G.A.S., Gear Acquisition Syndrome! I had a good friend who passed away last month after a second round of cancer. He was a prolific guitar collector, as I used to be when money was more plentiful. His brother, who I am also friends with, has enlisted me to help sell several guitars from my buddy's collection.

We have two exquisite high end Taylor acoustics. One of them is a limited edition called Builder's Reserve series Three which has an amp for the acoustic electric guitar. The amp is made of solid woods that matched those in the guitars construction. This set was limited to a total run of 30 and sold for $10,000.00 in 2012. My friend maintained his guitars in mint condition. I can put this incredible collectors dream set into anyone's hands for $4,800.00. The other Taylor was a custom factory order and I swear is the finest sounding guitar I've encountered in 50 years of playing. Original build cost was $6,000 but I can sell it for $3,000.00 (I'm also scheming to see how I can own it myself!). Last acoustic is a new condition Guild Doyle Dykes 12 string. Incredibly beautiful looking and playing 12 for $2,800.

Electric players are in luck too. We have a Fullerton reissue Fender 1957 Stratocaster that's in unplayed condition. The Fullertons are highly sought by collectors and a new condition Fiesta Red one is a very rare find. $4,600 for this one (others are asking up to 8 grand for ones with player wear).

If you have an interest and want to see pics of any of these PM me.
I might add that I can entertain offers below asking price. The very rare Builder's Reserve is at $4,500 now for a guitar and amp combo. This is the best price out there for this set that was limited to 30 units worldwide. There is still another one for sale at 8 grand with dings in the top, not unplayed condition like this one.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

If anyone was actually thinking about inquiring on these guitars, I'd like to add this. I've convinced my deceased friend's brother to lower the price on all of them to be up to several hundred dollars less than any similar guitars being offered to the collectors market. In fact, the Guild Doyle Dykes model gorgeous 12 string I can let got for $2,300. The two collectible Taylors have even more impressive pricing. In fact, the custom one that is the finest sounding guitar I've encountered in 50 years of playing is almost within my reach now (only my wife has yet to see the light, but I'm working on it). I hear ya Ian!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I was able to get the custom factory order Taylor guitar for a friend for $2,000. That's over three grand less than my deceased friend's brother originally listed it for. The real prize is the very limited edition Taylor Builder's Reserve series 3 guitar and matching amp combo. I have the seller accepting of the fact that the used guitar market is way down now. Originally asking $4,800 for it but I have him thinking more like $3,500. The only other one like it for sale is in New Zealand for $8,000 and it has player wear and dings. This one is pristine. If you're a guitar picker this is a golden opportunity to own a lifetime quality guitar and amp for a fire sale price.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

The rare limited edition Builder's Reserve Taylor guitar and amp I sold for $4,000.00. All that's left is the Guild Doyle Dykes 12 string, an incredibly beautiful guitar. I can sell it for $2,000 now. Google this model for specs and pics. It won't last long at this price!