• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those that still "Hand Letter", or those that are aspiring to...

SignosaurusRex

20" x 21" Cedar with Masonite panel and 3-layer Chemetal banner section, hand lettered with 22kt. Matt Gold, Variegated composition and Aluminum Leaf for a "Man Cave".
The Cedar is re-purposed fencing that has been pressure washed, edge-jointed, stained and cut out with a scroll saw. The "Chemetal" banner section and Masonite is cut from scraps used on previous jobs. The paints are 1-Shot Enamel and clear coated with "Man O' War" satin spar varnish.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 329

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lookin' good. :rock-n-roll:

I especially like the bouncy feel. Can't get that on those new fangled puters...............

Johnny Best

Wow!

This is what I aspire to. Just starting to learn hand painting and have a long way to go to get to this level.

SignManiac

What a beauty that is!!! Love everything about it. All the details really pull you into it. Outstanding work:rock-n-roll: