• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Forklift Attachment For Handling Multiple PVC Rolls

jasonx

Years ago I saw from an American company a forklift attachment that had four prongs and could pick up four pvc banner rolls at once.

I can't remember the name exactly I think it was called Stinger or something like that. I've done a Google search and coming up empty.

Wouldn't anyone here remember or know what I'm talking about?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Something like this?

https://www.kokeinc.com/products/forklift-carpet-poles/

There's a 5 pole attachment at the bottom of the page.
Nice!
5-pole.jpg
Looks like something with multi-use capability - banner roll mover, forklift jousting, zombie horde removal...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A good way for this pandemic problem of not enough toilet paper problem. Use that to clean yourself........ get the point ??

See that coming at ya and you'll sh!t yer pants all over again.

rjssigns

Buy some bale spears and have a local weld shop build the rest. Or just have the weld shop build the whole thing to your exact specs. Win either way.

jasonx

Hey, Simon yep was similar. The one I remember the forklift tynes went into the unit. But they were still adjustable. We're handling alot of rolls at the moment and need a quicker way to unload versus doing it roll by roll at the moment.