Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE! FULL SET 440ml AFTERMARKET INKS FREE!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by EnergyDesign, Sep 18, 2008.

1. EnergyDesign

EnergyDesign Active Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Grimco has just picked up after market inks from a company called eleventen. You can check out their site for info, but if you want to make the switch to aftermarket inks, now is the time. it expires on sept 30th i think....

CALL GRIMCO FOR MORE INFO....

Tags:
  2. B Snyder

B Snyder Very Active Member

Jan 25, 2004
    Has anyone here tried these inks in a VersaCAMM?

3. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
    Yeah they seem to work pretty well, just search Eleven Ten in the forums to find my other post about this ink

4. B Snyder

B Snyder Very Active Member

Jan 25, 2004
    FYI....

I spoke to a rep from Eleven Ten today. I was told that when you first purchase their ink set from one of their resellers the reseller will come to your shop to install the ink sets. They'll make before and after prints and send them in to Eleven Ten with a completed warranty card in order to validate their warranty coverage.
    I'm not switching from OEM at this time but I'm looking forward to reading some real world reviews from other sign/print shops.

5. rdm01

rdm01 Very Active Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Portland Metro Area
    I also spoke with a rep today and got the same message. They don't have
    one to close to us, so I don't know if I will be taking advantage of this. I do
    think that it is a great idea about the warranty card though.

6. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina