• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Front Door Monograms

southern xtreme

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But I'm having alot of requests for the 'front door monograms' you are seeing becoming popular. Some are made of metal others wood maybe. I've seen both single initials and then a monogram (three letters) sizes vary but are large enough to be seen on a front door of a home. ANyone know where to get these?
Still looking for a supplier of the plastic oval license plates as well.
Thanks All!
:thankyou:

Kottwitz-Graphics

Metal letters, I'd call gemini. I don't know if I'd do wood. I just forsee too many problems.

Plastic oval license plates, have them cut on a router...

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But I'm having alot of requests for the 'front door monograms' you are seeing becoming popular. Some are made of metal others wood maybe. I've seen both single initials and then a monogram (three letters) sizes vary but are large enough to be seen on a front door of a home. ANyone know where to get these?
Still looking for a supplier of the plastic oval license plates as well.
Thanks All!
:thankyou:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Just have them cnc'd out of aluminum or another material. If it's something heavily detailed like the attached, i would look into a relief process (vacuum formed or 3d cnc'd or the such) but pretty much anything else can be cnc'd, plasma cut or bought from a company like gemini.

Attachments

• monogram-vintage-graphicsfairy008-w-2.jpg
    monogram-vintage-graphicsfairy008-w-2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 60