• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Front lit illuminated Pole Sign price?

TXFB.INS

looking to see how our prices are for the following project.

Front lit illuminated Pole Sign
  • Dibond 48 x 96 full color, cast Print & Lam
  • 2 sided with a hidden frame
  • 288" h
  • 5" SCH 40 uprights A36 Steel Plate base and 1-1/2 X 1-1/2 X 11 GA Square Tube for frame
  • Welded & Painted
  • concrete column shoes - 16 x 52
  • location is about 1.5 hrs one way
  • customer supplying lighting

Sign - $700
Frame - $2900
Installation - $3375

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most of that sounds quite doable, but the cost of the 2 signs looks as if you might only have it listed for one side. $700 sounds cheap for one. Probably closer to about $875 each side. Heck, your cost for the oversize diebond is a 1/3 of that cost, plus vinyl, ink, laminate and apply it all.

TXFB.INS

thanks,
and regarding the dibond I miss read the specs the initial size was 60 x 120 but was changed to 48 x 96 because of the price
so the 700 is for 2 48x96 panels

Gino

Premium Subscriber
thanks,
and regarding the dibond I miss read the specs the initial size was 60 x 120 but was changed to 48 x 96 because of the price
so the 700 is for 2 48x96 panels

We'd still be about $1,100 for the two.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not to be smart, but I'll bet if this person on private land wanted to put an addition on his house or run a new service to his house, he'd hafta get all kindsa permits. You even need to know what's under ground before you start digging that low.... anyway, around here, you must.