Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frosted edges

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by DizzyMarkus, Aug 18, 2012.

1. DizzyMarkus

DizzyMarkus Active Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I have searched here and google but have found limited info and this should be a simple lens effect etc.

I am wanted to impose images within a main image--
    IE:
    A portrait and several youngers years around it. I would like the "younger years around it" to be frosted edges on each picture. Thanks a ton for any help-- this will be my daughters going to college picture -- high school grad and every years school pic around it :0)

markus

Tags:
  2. studio 440

studio 440 Member

Jul 19, 2010
    cali
    much easier in another program in flexi go to effects then lens

3. DizzyMarkus

DizzyMarkus Active Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I will have to play around with it -- I only list 5 lens effects:

Transparent
    Invert
    Brighten
    Wireframe
    Magnify

It doesn't appear to easy to find info on specific items within flexi by searching. I would imagine I can add lens effects to flexi but again I am unable to fund any.

thanks for your help,
    Markus

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  4. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Maybe try a radial gradient and place on top of pic. Not sure if you can do a single color gradient in Flexi though. Otherwise do a radial gradient and knock out the inside with the eraser tool. Should be able to soften with the Lens effects after that.