• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

frosted edges

DizzyMarkus

I have searched here and google but have found limited info and this should be a simple lens effect etc.

I am wanted to impose images within a main image--
IE:
A portrait and several youngers years around it. I would like the "younger years around it" to be frosted edges on each picture. Thanks a ton for any help-- this will be my daughters going to college picture -- high school grad and every years school pic around it :0)

markus

DizzyMarkus

I will have to play around with it -- I only list 5 lens effects:

Transparent
Invert
Brighten
Wireframe
Magnify

It doesn't appear to easy to find info on specific items within flexi by searching. I would imagine I can add lens effects to flexi but again I am unable to fund any.

thanks for your help,
Markus

Last edited:

rjssigns

Maybe try a radial gradient and place on top of pic. Not sure if you can do a single color gradient in Flexi though. Otherwise do a radial gradient and knock out the inside with the eraser tool. Should be able to soften with the Lens effects after that.