• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frosted Film

K2

I have a job that is wanting me to frost some interior office windows but three of the 35 windows are 5' wide. They are wanting to frost the entire window (no design and no gap) but I am limited on types of film I can used due to the 5' sizing. My question is, is there a good technique or way to seam two pieces together. The three windows are 5' wide and 6 feet tall so the seam would be at about 8' (small 3' windows below). I haven't messed with to much frost full coverage but we do window tinting here so I was gonna attack it similar to that. Second question is do I use soap and water or do I use a particular solution that want leave any streakiness behind?

Dallas225

If you are using 3m frosted or dusted crystal you can overlap and double cut it like tint , we do it all the time and it turns out perfect. Use the same solution you use for tint with a turbo squeegee - works the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk