• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frosted Job

jkdbjj

Here is one of the doors to a salon I did today. I have 3 more left to do. Turned out well with the high end decor inside.

527544_449573418410381_470242932_n.jpg 208973_449573558410367_1745380548_n.jpg 283598_449573641743692_1528049334_n.jpg

jkdbjj

704, btw, what is your comfort level with frosted vinyl in case I am overbooked on that. I know we discussed some work recently, and you are going to assist me with the retail store coming up, but I couldn't remember if you are comfortable doing wet installs with this stuff.

Also, still haven't heard about that banner up in the air, the client said he would try to do it himself (I have heard that before!)

704signs

No problem with vinyl ... frosted can be a pain .. I used to do only dry installs but there is a time and place for wet that's for sure.. Let me know if I can help you out ... Talk to ya soon.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Sweet...but no dots on the letters "i"...I kinda miss them.

JB

I agree, but I think there should only be one dot. :Big Laugh

Seriously though, I was going to say the same thing. Did it not get weeded out or is that just how the font is?

Anyway, nice job - it looks good!

mudmedia

Dots, No Dots, Half Dots, Squares whatever...Still looks good!!! You mentioned the install on these being wet...I take it they are a pain to install?

jkdbjj

Nice job, that looks slick.

What kind of material did you use?

Also....for those who dislike doing wet frosted jobs mactac has an air-release version...b-free if I remember correctly. Only downside is they don't have the equivalent of the real 3M frosted...but then again no one does.

Pretty neat stuff (b-free)....and it is solvent printable.
Pat it is what we had left over. I believe it was 3M. We have both Oracal and 3M.
I did not know about the mactac, I'll be looking into that!