• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuji Acuity 1600 LED

uv

Hi All,

Im need to buy a new head for my Fuji Acuity 1600 LED machine.
Fuji want to charge me $4200.
Does anyone know where else to find these heads.

Fuji says its a dimatx head but i cant find anything on the net for this name.

Any help would be great

kanini

digiprint-supplies.com has them and was also willing to send some instructions/give support for installation when I asked. I think they were around 1200? Thinking of getting one myself since the black needs replacing.

uv

digiprint-supplies.com has them and was also willing to send some instructions/give support for installation when I asked. I think they were around 1200? Thinking of getting one myself since the black needs replacing.

Thanks,
I will ask them again im pretty sure they quoted me around 2300 euro.

ProColorGraphics

Do you have the tech manual for this printer?

ProColorGraphics

I checked out that site. The one they have listed looks like the one for white/varnish, as those 2 use a larger picoliter droplet. It mentions a 30 p/l ink drop where the colors should be a 10 p/l if I remember right.

james at jim's

this has nothing to do with the head at all. but we are looking at one of these, used, and was wondering if any of you had an approximate cost of ink per square foot?
we currently silk screen everything by hand and it looks like this printer would be a good stepping stone for us to catch up a little.
thanks

james at jim's

this has nothing to do with the head at all. but we are looking at one of these, used, and was wondering if any of you had an approximate cost of ink per square foot?
we currently silk screen everything by hand and it looks like this printer would be a good stepping stone for us to catch up a little.
thanks
Also, about how long are print lasting outside?

Ian

Sorry to not be any use with regard to your question, but I am looking to buy the LED1600 II, but the samples seem to have a slight tackiness to them. Is this a trait of the ink or just poor profiles. I want to use it for indoor mat vinyl and bannerstands, but I am concerned it will scratch if not laminated. We have an OCE arizona and used to a hard cure ink so the Fuji is a little concerning at the moment.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Ian

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Sorry to not be any use with regard to your question, but I am looking to buy the LED1600 II, but the samples seem to have a slight tackiness to them. Is this a trait of the ink or just poor profiles. I want to use it for indoor mat vinyl and bannerstands, but I am concerned it will scratch if not laminated. We have an OCE arizona and used to a hard cure ink so the Fuji is a little concerning at the moment.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Ian

Which Oce inkset are you using? We're using 256 series and I find it very easy to scratch as well. I'm considering switching to a different inkset that will be more durable.

Thanks.

Ian

We had problems with hand marks on substrates with the 256 inks so swapped to the 258 - revelation!! not as wide in the colour and a more mat finish but its almost bullet proof. Matches the PVC foam baord we print on really well but we cant crease it on card as it cracks. Its fine on banner PVC though.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We had problems with hand marks on substrates with the 256 inks so swapped to the 258 - revelation!! not as wide in the colour and a more mat finish but its almost bullet proof. Matches the PVC foam baord we print on really well but we cant crease it on card as it cracks. Its fine on banner PVC though.

Good to know, thanks. Was it a huge ordeal to swap the inks? I do love the color gamut of the 256 ink but I'm always concerned about prints getting scratched.

Ian

no just purge it through and replace filters lost of frothing and a bit of mess but really easy.

aparat

HI
so did you found heads?? i allso need to know the exact model. If i dont find one cheap until next month, then i will sell my printer (or printheads and parts..) 5 printheads are 100% OK, 1 is 90%, and 2 nedds to be changed - so if anyone interrested in heads/printer...

uv

Do you have the tech manual for this printer?

Hi i have user manual for it.

We are going to decomission the printer in the next week or so. I am looking to sell parts of your interested?
I have two good heads 1 x White + 1 x Cyan
3 others missing 2-4 nozzels one of those is the clear which is missing 2 nozzels

Happy printing!

ProColorGraphics

Hi i have user manual for it.

We are going to decomission the printer in the next week or so. I am looking to sell parts of your interested?
I have two good heads 1 x White + 1 x Cyan
3 others missing 2-4 nozzels one of those is the clear which is missing 2 nozzels

Happy printing!

There are a few things I would like to get from you, like some pieces form the tables. Wondering what shipping would be to the states???