• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuji Acuity LED 1600: Questions

FrankW

Hi

For a customer, I need to set up a used Fuji Acuity LED 1600 with Onyx. Around this, I have two questions:

- Because of the Fuji is an USB-Printer, I'm shure I need a USB-System-Driver for the PC. I doesn't found any possibilities to download that driver, even from the Fuji-Sites. Does anyone have that driver?

- Anywere I look for, the Printer is reported as a "USB 2.0"-Printer. But at the machine, there is a port too which looks like an Ethernet Port. Can that be used as a network port?

Printer1

Hi

For a customer, I need to set up a used Fuji Acuity LED 1600 with Onyx. Around this, I have two questions:

- Because of the Fuji is an USB-Printer, I'm shure I need a USB-System-Driver for the PC. I doesn't found any possibilities to download that driver, even from the Fuji-Sites. Does anyone have that driver?

- Anywere I look for, the Printer is reported as a "USB 2.0"-Printer. But at the machine, there is a port too which looks like an Ethernet Port. Can that be used as a network port?

Here is the Onyx drivers and profiles page.

http://www.onyxgfx.com/my-onyx/drivers-and-profiles/

I believe you download the their download manager and it contains drivers for all supported printers.

That ethernet port is a maintenance port and can't be used to add the printer to a network.

FrankW

Thank you very much, but I have the Onyx drivers. What I'm searching for is a USB device driver what I think I need to connect the printer to a windows PC.

Thank you too for the information about the port.