• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fujifilm 2545w

Splashbackstogo

Hi everyone I’ve recently purchased a fujifilm acuity 2545w it’s in excellent condition having only done 3570sqm it been on a Fuji gold contract from day one . I called Fuji asking about cover and they said as the machine now uses 3rd party ink they will not cover it in anyway unless the system was flushed and all heads replaced. I then asked if I could have a service key the reply “NO” could anyone help me even a service manual would be a start.
Thank you
Matt

Technician

Drive it hard
Hi Matt, I’m curious
Will Fuji not help you at all, because it’s running with 3rd part ink?
Or do you want it on a service contract?
I can try to help you, if you have questions or need advice..
I Know there are members here have service manual and can probably send you. Service key I’m not sure about,
Is the machine moved to your place and installed already?
//Mike

Splashbackstogo

Hi Matt, I’m curious
Will Fuji not help you at all, because it’s running with 3rd part ink?
Or do you want it on a service contract?
I can try to help you, if you have questions or need advice..
I Know there are members here have service manual and can probably send you. Service key I’m not sure about,
Is the machine moved to your place and installed already?
//Mike
Fuji have now agreed to supply me with a service key,would be great if I could get a service manual and yes the machine came today