• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fujifilm Uvijet Ki Ink 2-liter Bags Sealed: Black, Magenta, Cyan. 6- Oce/fuji 1-ltr Flush Kits

UVRay

For Sale: 3 brand new bags of Fujifilm UviJet KI 2 liter Ink Bags for Fujifilm Acuity UV Printers. Will sell as a lot or separate.
1) UviJet KI004 BLACK 2 LTR EXPIRE DATE: JULY-11, 2017 1- 2 Liter Bag of Black Available
2) UviJet KI215 CYAN 2 LTR EXPIRE DATE: AUGUST-11, 2017 1- 2 Liter Bag of Cyan Available
3) UviJet KI867 MAGENTA 2 LTR EXPIRE DATE: AUGUST-25, 2017 1- 2 Liter Bag of Magenta Available
Each box is still factory sealed in plastic, ink has been kept in climate controlled storage.

If you ordered new ink from Fujifilm today you probably wouldn't get a later expiry date than Aug. 2017 so this ink is fresh as you can get. Inventory is from a closed print shop.
These bags cost $430 each from Fuji, that's $1290 for these 3 bags.
Asking $800 cash/paypal shipped to lower 48 states via ground for all three 2 liter bags C, M, and K. That's about 40% off Fujifilm price!
If you want a single bag, I'd like to get $275 for the Black KI bag that expires on July 11, 2017.
If you want either the Cyan or Magenta bags, I'd like to get $300 each as they expire in Aug. 2017
I'm listing these here first, will go to ebay next and are subject to availability.
Item is guaranteed original new in sealed bag as stated with current dates, will ship insured and tracked. See photos for full information.

I also have 6 Oce Arizona/Fujifilm Acuity Flush Kits available. Each kit includes 1 liter bag of UV Flush, 1 UV Oce-Arizona Ink Filter, 1 adapter nipple and 1 air filter for air flushing ink system. One bag opened only to photograph contents, other 5 kits are boxed and sealed in plastic.
Asking $300 for all 6 shipped to lower 48. Otherwise, asking $60 per kit shipped to lower 48. These kits are dated 2014 but there are no RFID chips in the flush bags so they don't expire.
You need one kit for each ink channel to be flushed.
If you flush an ink line (1 color)throw away the ink filters that have flush in them AFTER the 2nd air flush and BEFORE recharging the ink line with the new ink color or type. The kit includes a new primary ink filter which must be installed after purging the flush out of the printer.
A new ink filter cost more than I'm asking for each flushing kit. You can buy the kits and just use the ink filters if you don't need to flush the ink lines for changing ink color or types.
You don't need to open a service call to change ink color or ink type, the operator can do this within the printer interface screen as well as replacing the ink filters themselves.

If you want all 3 bags of ink and all 6 flush kits I'll bundle them all for $1,000 shipped. That's still cheaper than the 3 bags of Fuji Acuity KI ink cost plus you get 6 new ink filters and 6 1-liter bags of flush that works on nearly any Oce-Arizona or Fuji-Acuity printers.
Will consider serious offers!

Attachments

• FujifilmAcuityUVInkCyan2LiterKI215.jpg
    FujifilmAcuityUVInkCyan2LiterKI215.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 414
  • FujifilmAcuityUVInkMagenta2LiterKI867.jpg
    FujifilmAcuityUVInkMagenta2LiterKI867.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 277
  • FujifilmAcuityUVInkBlack2LiterKI004.jpg
    FujifilmAcuityUVInkBlack2LiterKI004.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 274
  • FujifilmUviJet3BagsBlackMagentaCyan2LiterSealedBoxes.jpg