• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full continue cutting ons S140T

Raf D.

Hi,
since I'm kinda new to all this cutting business this may sound like a stupid question probably.

I have several jobs which I have to print on my Latex printer. Using ONYX RIP. I kan have the printer add barcodes for the Summa and it works great.

Is it possible to load a roll in the summa, cut the first job, then have the sheet trimmed of (?) so the Summa automatically reads the barcode of the next job, cuts, ... etc. etc. For the moment I do all jobs one by one...
Hope you guys (and girls) now what I mean :)

Are there special setting I have to keep in mind?

Thanks in advance.

Raf

balstestrat

Problem Solver
If you are using the barcode it should automatically cut the whole roll.
Do you have the cut jobs right after each other?

Raf D.

If you are using the barcode it should automatically cut the whole roll.
Do you have the cut jobs right after each other?
Yes I do, but do I start the job from the Summa panel, or from the Onyx cut server.
I'm reaaly new to this. My emplyer bought the printer and the cutter and kinda told me to 'figure it out'. :)

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You select the "Actions -> Barcode" from the Summa front panel and then show it the position of first barcode.
After it's done cutting that it will look for the next barcode and continue indefinitely.