• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Time Wrap Installer needed

thesignexpert

Hey all,

We are looking for a Full Time wrap installer with at least a couple of years’ experience for an established wrap shop in Columbus OH. We have a good volume of large box trucks, trailers, vans and cars with a decent amount of wall, barricade and window perf applications. We are looking for an upbeat, positive individual who is capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. An eye for detail and a refusal to accept mediocre quality is a critical trait to have. If you take pride in your work and enjoy seeing a well completed job then contact me with your resume & photos of your work (close up shots of handles, mirrors, bumpers etc. are very helpful). We will train as needed to meet our high standards of quality so the right attitude and a willingness to learn will go a long way. Contact me here with a private message if you have an interest in talking.