• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Wrap on 28 foot bus

Craig Sjoquist

If ya want a honest opinion.

Drivers side is laid out well enough. sorta
Passenger side is a fail, confusing as all get out.
Back could stand to be better but ok.

Worst part is it does not look political at all, looks like a doctors ad.

It does look like a good job in wrapping, just wish when showing wrap pictures, the pictures show the tough areas & areas that matter close up like rivets, seams, cuts, panel match ups.

If I were to grade this from 1-10 ... 5

Although this is better and improving.

But seriously read some design books on how to lay ads out, if you want to put yourself above the average print shop and make real money with what ya have & with real skill.
Please do not be offended, I say this so you will look to improve, you have come so far I hope you can go farther.

VolunteerSign

I'm betting he had no choice in the design. Some "expert" on the campaign probably did all the design since he designed a business card for his aunt once.

401Graphics

If ya want a honest opinion.

Drivers side is laid out well enough. sorta
Passenger side is a fail, confusing as all get out.
Back could stand to be better but ok.

Worst part is it does not look political at all, looks like a doctors ad.

It does look like a good job in wrapping, just wish when showing wrap pictures, the pictures show the tough areas & areas that matter close up like rivets, seams, cuts, panel match ups.

If I were to grade this from 1-10 ... 5

Although this is better and improving.

But seriously read some design books on how to lay ads out, if you want to put yourself above the average print shop and make real money with what ya have & with real skill.
Please do not be offended, I say this so you will look to improve, you have come so far I hope you can go farther.
Thanks. I did not design this wrap, they did. I do admit this was not a flawless install.

401Graphics

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

401Graphics

more pics

Attachments

• DSC00057.jpg
    DSC00057.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00059.jpg
    DSC00059.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00060.jpg
    DSC00060.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00067.jpg
    DSC00067.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 96
C

ColoPrinthead

Bailout on the side is in Full Caps when the lines of text above it are not.

401Graphics

Clicked on thread for timelapse....leaving dissapointed.

(clean install though!)
I wish i did a timelapse! i didnt work on the bus every day, and only did 3 or 4 panels at a time. And i did most of the panels at night, so the lighting for the camera would have sucked