• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun project

Andy_warp

Attachments

• 3EFDA9CD-083D-47BA-AEEF-32882E16E754.jpeg
    3EFDA9CD-083D-47BA-AEEF-32882E16E754.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 262CB612-B6F6-4FC5-BC11-ABB9A185C815.jpeg
    262CB612-B6F6-4FC5-BC11-ABB9A185C815.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 161
  • 4DB97A4E-AFCE-4328-BD8A-782FA078AD7C.jpeg
    4DB97A4E-AFCE-4328-BD8A-782FA078AD7C.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 156

Andy_warp

Man that's not fair, you get all the fun work!
I like all the people with the masks. You'd think they were worried about catching something.
I get PLENTY of not so fun jobs!

Nintendo jobs are tough sometimes because they guard their intellectual property so tightly, I rarely get much time for them. They want to avoid leaks.

rjssigns

I get PLENTY of not so fun jobs!

Nintendo jobs are tough sometimes because they guard their intellectual property so tightly, I rarely get much time for them. They want to avoid leaks.

Years back I did a bunch of prints for EA games pre-release test. Had to call for an unlock code on each file. Then they wanted access to make sure every file was deleted after printing. No access to shop unless prints were hidden etc... Game never made it to production. Probably too gruesome. Surprised I didn't get nightmares from the images.:D

Andy_warp

Years back I did a bunch of prints for EA games pre-release test. Had to call for an unlock code on each file. Then they wanted access to make sure every file was deleted after printing. No access to shop unless prints were hidden etc... Game never made it to production. Probably too gruesome. Surprised I didn't get nightmares from the images.:D
It’s big business! More so than many people think! “It’s just video games” that take hundreds of people to make! More like making films these days!