Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gandi Jeti 3150 motion controller?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by Charliekarly, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Charliekarly

Charliekarly New Member

Aug 15, 2015
    MN
    The motion controller is dead on my Gandi, and this has happened a couple years ago, I remember replacing a fuse and the problem was solved, I am hoping that is the case again, but I do not remember which fuse to look at. and I think our service tech. is on vacation, does anyone know how I can fix this? I will attach a photo of my fuses.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Charliekarly

Charliekarly New Member

Aug 15, 2015
    MN
    Update*

I found that the 4th fuse (left to right) on the bottom was blown, I have replaced it twice now, and every time I turn on the press it blows. I am starting to run out of spare fuses.

3. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA

Must be blowing for a reason. What does that fuse control. I would check shorts in the line of whatever that fuse goes to. Would have stopped after the second one. If it blew out of nowhere and blew when you put another one it. Why try it again. Obviously a bigger issue then just a fuse.