• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GBC Lam Parts

baxter gamble

We have a GBC Arctic Titan 1064 laminator. Looks like the PCB assemble 44C has died. Appears that GBC does not have the part and won't untill at least Oct. Does anyone have any or any ideas. The PN is 638900416.

MikeH

You may want to order two. I think the unit is made in Korea and by GMP and there is some question if GBC will be selling GMP equipment much longer and after that if they, GBC, will continue to stock parts for them. With the delay it sound to me your are waiting for the boat to come in from Korea.

Richard G

I just got min in the mail yesterday however I have the heat and cold Titan part # 638900442. did they tell you that it's goes because of static discharge. By the way mine cost $550.00 what are they charging you.

baxter gamble

I don't have heat so it may be a bit less costly. Sent am email to gbc 2 days ago and no response yet. They used to be a very good company.

FS-Keith

not sure, have not researched another yet. Still limping this hunk of junk along until i have to spend another 5k