• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GBC Titan 165 HELP Please

Richard G

I have a Titan 165 and I've replaced the transformer and the front circuit board (on off ) and yet it still won't run. does anybody out there have any ideas. I can't even find a tech in my area.:banghead:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Particularly the bid red emergency stop buttons. If one of those is down, the motors will run, all acts right, but the roller will not turn. I remember pulling my hair out for half an hours once trying to figure out what was wrong..... :frustrated:

Also make sure the front table switches are in and nothing is blocking the eyes in front of the roller.

Richard G

When I say don't run #1 the fuses are goo. #2 the emergency kills are in the on position. What is happening is when you turn it on is the screen flickers on for a few seconds the goes dead. there is power to the board and the transformer is powered as well. all I can think of now is the circuit board. And Fred thanks for putting me in the right board.