• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Gcc expert II corel x6 only cuts 48" of a 70" decal

Hello, I have recently gotten back into the vinyl world after a few years off. I purchased a GCC expert II 24" cutter and I am designing and cutting with CorelDraw X6. I am overall very happy with them but when trying to cut anything over 48" long it will not cut anything past the 48" length. I am using enough work area and I am keeping the design within the work area, orientation is correct. I have noticed when going to Cut the full design is not in the preview window. I would appreciate any tips you can give. Thanks

JimmyG

Check your default poll menu on the machine and reset for a longer page length. Within the machine menu you should find a maximum page length # or be able to set it to "roll". This should be recognized by the Corel Plug-In but you may also need to set a default page length in the software.

RustyNZ

Hello, I have recently gotten back into the vinyl world after a few years off. I purchased a GCC expert II 24" cutter and I am designing and cutting with CorelDraw X6. I am overall very happy with them but when trying to cut anything over 48" long it will not cut anything past the 48" length. I am using enough work area and I am keeping the design within the work area, orientation is correct. I have noticed when going to Cut the full design is not in the preview window. I would appreciate any tips you can give. Thanks

If you are cutting direct from Corel using the 'Print' function rather than the macro that sends it to Great Cut, then it might be the page size in the print driver. I don't use Corel but from the Print screen you should be able to get in to the 'Printer Properties' or something like that and there is a tab in there which lets you set the X and Y dimensions of your media.