• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help GCC Lynx S-60 stopped working no self test

Sanjaykumar

Hi,

My GCC Lynx S-60 stopped working and just powers on and does nothing, usually after power on it self testes

Only power light is on no other error

Help please.

Sanjaykumar

anil

Hi,

My GCC Lynx S-60 stopped working and just powers on and does nothing, usually after power on it self testes

Only power light is on no other error

Help please.

Sanjaykumar
hi,
I am having similar problem with my GCC jaguar IV-132. If you have got any solution for this problem then please reply and tell us all about that..
thanks

Sanjaykumar

hi,
I am having similar problem with my GCC jaguar IV-132. If you have got any solution for this problem then please reply and tell us all about that..
thanks
I have ordered a DRAM 1MB to just a try, I am thinking RAM is having problem, but it's just a try, once I replace the RAM need to see how it behaves, ordered RAM from Germany as its not available in India will take a month or so to receive

Sanjaykumar

I have ordered a DRAM 1MB to just a try, I am thinking RAM is having problem, but it's just a try, once I replace the RAM need to see how it behaves, ordered RAM from Germany as its not available in India will take a month or so to receive
RAM didn't work, anyone knows what is the input voltage for motherboard, there will be 4 pin 2 different voltage, just want to check if my voltage is correct from transformer