• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gcc puma iii 132

bug

hello
anybody knows or use GCC PUMA III 132
- i would like to know, how is it with contour cutting, how accurate and if it can do jobs consistantly accurate
here is video of gcc jaguar IV it looks very accurate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ug9X1kZpi4&playnext=1&list=PL3EC2337673877289&feature=results_main

can puma do similar job, specialy it would be longer 1-3m with a lot of small circles to contour cut

i looked mimaki cg 130 srII i think they are in approx. same range and quailty , just that puma is cheaper

if there is anything to know , good or bad about it

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO

visual800

Our local awning compnay had one. They only cut vinyl a few times per month. It was good for that. If you pumped it out all day like a sign guy I cannot respond on

bug

i would need more than just cutting vinyl, cutting vinyl can do cheap chinese cutter which im using, and i can do also contour cut with it,
but now im looking for something more accurate , speed,...
and graphtec , summa, ... are too expensive for me 130cm - 50inch or more cutting width

tjsigns

Ive used the GCC cutters for the last 5 years and have never had any issues with cutting vinyl. They are very quick and the quality of text even down to 5mm is awsome. My only problem is ive just bought the PUMA III and am having problems with the AAS feature, which basically registers the print before contour cutting. I cant get the cutter to turn on the camera, this may be a problem in my Flexisign software. This is the first time ive used this feature so not sure what i am doing wrong. I have posted a new thread on the subject.
Hope this helps.