• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Geek Wraps - great service!

Haakon

I just wanted to share my experiences with the great people at Geek Wraps for their (yet again) great products and speedy delivery! I have ordered from them twice before, and since 2010 when a member here made me aware of them by recommending their squeegees, I have used their installation tools every day from receiving my first order.

Last week I was down to my last squeegee (they disappear like socks in the washing machine) and I felt it was time to order up. Being used to ordering from across the world takes its time, I was very pleased with me having received a paypal request on Thursday, and me paying it on Friday, I now on Tuesday morning have the package opened on my worktable :)

Looks very good as usual, two thumbs up for great products and very fast feedback and delivery!

Attachments

• 20130219_123913.jpg
    20130219_123913.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 120

boxerbay

I have to say I never used geek wraps until last week.
I thought I would never pay 16 bucks for a squeegee.
I did and that thing was AWESOME!!! Holy cow - it glides like a wet squeegee.
I do think it is a bit stiff and has no flex but man does the suede side glide.

Haakon

Your most used tool costs about $16.. Think about it in a larger scale, compared to other crafts like carpentry, mechanic, even a proper set of hairdresser scissors costs hundreds of dollars :) Not to think of the thousand of dollars in tools a carpenter needs to work effectively.

Bargain if you ask me :)