• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gemini Sign Material

Pica Grove

We've used and still use Gemini Signs for a lot of cast metal letters, plastic letters etc. They have access to some materials I've never seen from another vendor like brushed aluminum laminated to an acrylic substrate or foam substrate like Ultraboard. They also have a huge amount of metal finishes available like satin, bronze, gold, black. Do they laminate their own materials or do you know of a supplier that has material like this?

Thank you

Pica Grove

Gemini uses a lot of chemetal laminates. Chemetal probably has 100-150 options beyond what Gemini offers.

So you can order an acrylic backer from Chemetal? Or are they just ordering the Chemetal in 4x8 sheets and laminating it in house to whatever substrate you order? What do you think?

Thank you

Marlene

So you can order an acrylic backer from Chemetal? Or are they just ordering the Chemetal in 4x8 sheets and laminating it in house to whatever substrate you order? What do you think?

Thank you

you would buy the laminate from Chemetal and then laminate that to a substrate.