• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

General Formulations 222 and 223?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I was curious if anyone has used or is using the General Formulation 222 and 223 vinyls? I re-made these products so we can offer 150' rolls instead of just the 100', just wondering if anyone has used them in the past, pretty good stuff.

Removable 6mil Matte White Vinyl
Permanent 6mil Matte White Vinyl

http://www.generalformulations.com/...49a7c562/222-223-Matte-White-Semi-Rigids.aspx

This stuff is super easy to work with and now for the production guys we can do the longer rolls.

twmiller24

We used 223. Haven't used it in awhile, but it worked well. The General Formulations 4 mil vinyls - 201HT and 202 (Low tack) - are our mainstays, though.

fresh

We use both and love it. The rolls are really heavy though, so I'm not sure I want it to be 50% bigger.

czar2178

Thats funny I just saw this, i have never used their products and I have a large client that needs floor decals and they specifically asked for general formulation 221, so i just ordered it and have not used it yet but will today. I will let you know

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Wensco used to push GF vinyl all the time, but I no longer use Wenco's service, so haven't tried any new vinyl from them. Many years ago, I used many rolls of their 6.1 matte vinyl with bad results.