• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GEO tracker 97' template

Hey guys thanks in advance for any help, I had a hunting outfit come to us the other day to get pricing on doing 3 97' GEO tracker soft tops in camo wraps. They need pricing quick the only problem is they dont have the vehicles yet, we dont have the vehicle template, and we cant find one locally to measure does anyone have the total sq ft of one?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hey guys thanks in advance for any help, I had a hunting outfit come to us the other day to get pricing on doing 3 97' GEO tracker soft tops in camo wraps. They need pricing quick the only problem is they dont have the vehicles yet, we dont have the vehicle template, and we cant find one locally to measure does anyone have a template or the total sq ft of one?

I would just go off of a similar sized vehicle (jeep wrangler?) for a rough quote like this.