• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Georgia Printco is awesome!

Pat Whatley

Out of all the vendors I use none of them come close to the service I get from Georgia Printco. The quality of the printing is great, the finish has always been perfect, and I can't tell you how many times they've bent over backwards to help me meet a customers impossible deadline. The SAME DAY BANNER PRINTING they offer has become a gravy train for the shop, we can turn out better banners faster (and with our cost being cheaper) than other shops can do them in-house. Their coro printing is cleaner than any other supplier I've used.

They've also been good about calling to point out potential problems with my art or my chosen production method. I don't think any other supplier has ever done that....they just run the job and shove it out the door.

Give them a shot, you'll be shocked at the pricing and results and while you're at it harass them to become merchant members here.

www.georgiaprintco.com

sghobbies

We use them from time to time. There about 15 miles from here, so we can pick up when we need it quick. Never had any problems though.:thumb:

visual800

I wont touch them again nothing but problems, next day printing for me took 4 people and 1 week, ill call you if I ever need next day printing

I have had great service from them in the past but the last order I made with them a couple weeks ago was terible and they didn't offer to do anything to make it right even after I asked. I ordered two 3' x 25' banners each with a different design using there same day shipping service. Two days later I recieved two of the same banner. It took 8 days and atleast a dozen phone calls to get the other banner which they sent to the wrong place and had to reprint it to get it to me. So I ended up with two of each banner. They wouldn't return phone calls it was a real nightmare. I will stick to using Rick at Typestries and pay extra to ship it faster if needed.