• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber 375 Parts needed

Custom768

We recently purchased a Gerber envision 375. How do we feed vinyl into/out of it (what do we set the roll on?) Our other plotters have spool holders on the back of the machine, but the 375 doesn't.
Additionally, where can we purchase a stand for it?

Any help would be great!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We recently purchased a Gerber envision 375. How do we feed vinyl into/out of it (what do we set the roll on?) Our other plotters have spool holders on the back of the machine, but the 375 doesn't.
Additionally, where can we purchase a stand for it?

Any help would be great!

Any Gerber distributor can get the roll holder to you. I recommend both the roll holder and the tensioner due to the speed of the Envision 375 plotter.

Here are some links to what you need:

Roll holder and tensioner

Gerber distributors

To the best of my knowledge, there is no stand offered for the Envision 375 plotter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• P26381D.jpg
    P26381D.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 375

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are the Holder and Tensioner one unit, or, are they sold separately?

The tensioner is sold separately. Here's a picture of my roll holder sitting in the tensioner. The tensioner is spring loaded and is particularly useful at preventing the plotter from pulling the roll holder over when a full roll of material is being fed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gsp roll holder.jpg
    gsp roll holder.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 386

Jase

Just to come in here, you don't need the tensioner with the 375 as it draws the material through prior ro cutting. The tensioner is only needed with a HS15 Plus. They are NLA.