• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Composer 5.0

Sign Depot

I just purchased a new laptop and installed Composer 5.0 on it. Everything installed good and works like it should except all my designs are fuzzy. Anything I try to design is blurry and I cant figure out why. I'm pretty sure its not a resolution problem with the computer because everything else looks great in all programs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You-

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
With the image selected, Go to the Image Fill Dialog by entering Shift +1 from the keyboard. Once there, set the Thumbnail Resolution to 24 Bits per Pixel and High Resolution.

Image Resolution.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Those were both set correctly, it's not just blury images it's anything I design. It does it to text or any shape

Does that include vectors or just bitmaps and/or traces of low quality bitmaps? For example, what does a filled circle look like with a fill and with preview turned on? Can you post a couple of screen shots of what you're seeing?