• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Dimension 200 set up and training

ScottyAdams

Hey guys,

We just purchased a Gerber Dimension 200 for a really good price from another sign shop we know. The shop we purchased it from recommended having Denco (the original installers) install the equipment for us and give us the one day training on using the machine. This is our first router so we are rookies. When we contacted Denco to see how much the install and training would cost us we about had a heart attack. They are asking $145 an hour with a minimum of 6 hours and they recommend 8, plus $2.50 per mile to us and back from Concord, CA. The total for 6 hours is somewhere in the ballpark of $1200. Does anyone know of any other options of getting this installed with a bit of training at a cheaper price? Or anyone on here familiar with this machine and want to work something out with us? Thanks and we look forward to hearing back.

:thankyou:

ThinkRight

Quit being cheap and learn how to use your equipment the right way.
It will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.

GB2

Old Member
If you have never used a router before and this is a piece of used equipment, $1200 seems like a bargain price for a qualified installation and set up along with hours of training. I would take advantage of that, they will start you off in the right direction, put you far ahead on the learning curve and insure that your equipment is set up and operating correctly. If you have questions you can contact me, I have a D200 too.

miltondavis

1200 is a fair price, especially if steve bible from denco concord is available to help you, nicest guy you'll ever work with and very knowledgeable on the machine, our d200 is a work horse and still is, call me to discuss what you need to know. I know the feeling your in since my latest router purchase is a minimum $4500k for factory training and so far i havent been lucky enough to find support from any other sources.