• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PA gerber edge 1 printer foils

keith nicastro

Hello all
I recently purchased a gerber edge 1 printer to make football helmet decals
Because of the short run nature of these decals I'm finding very expensive to buy all these colors I need new.
So I'm looking for used foils in spot colors only.it would be nice to find someone who no longer uses there foils and wants to sell text 7174042873
Thanks
Keith
Nitro Sports llc

alistair

Hello all
Because of the short run nature of these decals I'm finding very expensive to buy all these colors I need new.
So I'm looking for used foils in spot colors only.it would be nice to find someone who no longer uses there foils and wants to sell text 7174042873
Thanks
Keith
Nitro Sports llc
I have quite a few to sell but I’m in UK

GB2

Old Member
You just have to keep looking for whatever you want, they are available all the time in various places and you can find them on EBay all the time. I always try to find the ones with the Gerber Gauge otherwise they are very old cartridges. Is there something in particular that you are looking for, I may have some extras.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am liquidating my foil inventory. If you would like a PDF list of what I have available, send request to the email in my signature.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Attached is a PDF of the foils I have available which includes approximate amount remaining and price for each.

Attachments

• Gerber Edge Foil Inventory.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 421

alistair

File attached, highlighted boxes show what I’m selling, number indicates meters remaining, price = £0.70 per meter

Also have:

Duracoat refills
Magenta 92m
Process yellow 92m
Green 92m
Reflex blue 92m

Duracoat cartridges
Reflex 40m
Violet 25m
Bright blue 50m
Orange 80m
Process yellow 50m

Renown cartridges
Cobalt 10m
Cobalt 12m
Apple green 44m
Red 44m

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Send an email with which ones you want to the address in my signature in this post. Please include your name and address in the email. I will send you a PayPal invoice and will ship them to you once you've paid the invoice.

Mikeb64

Hello all
Thanks
Keith
Nitro Sports llc

What colors do you need?

keith nicastro

Hi Mike
Delta blue
Red II
Intense red
Copper
Apple green
Gold medal