• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2 Keeps Resetting

theskipman_98

I turned it on this morning when I got in @ 9am. While doing other things, kept hearing it do a series of beeps, and then cycling itself (like when you first turn it on). Just went to run a job from this morning to it, and it did it all over again. Is happening in interavals of like 3-4 minutes to a few seconds apart. It's like someone keeps turning it off then back on again.

Any thoughts????

theskipman_98

well we replaced the motherboard last year. guess our 90 day warranty is out by now. Used the Edge Saturday and today without a hitch. I hate problems that solve themselves.

I checked all the power cords, and connectors on the machine, but never found anything.
Another theory someone had was power fluctuations coming into the building, but nothing else seem to have any problems (computers, printers, etc.)

Oh well,

Thanks for the responses!